Snow Forecast and Snow Depth Map Resources for New Jersey and the Northeast.
Find snow to play in, or where to avoid it…
Note!!! Many parks are closed while snow is cleared from roads and parking lots, best bet is to check the State Parks Facebook or individual park’s Facebook page for the current status.
12/2/19 – N.J. snowfall totals via nj.com.
New Jersey and the Northeast:
- NJ Snow Depth – shaded map
- Snow Depth Model Charts for NJ – Click for US, Euro etc models (weather.us)
- NJ Snowfall/Snow Depth (NOAA, daily, by city)
- NJ Snow Depth Forecast (hover over “Snow Amount”)
- NJ Snow Depth Forecast (select “Snow Amount” in drop-down)
- NJ Total Snow Depth Map (Rutgers)
- Northeast Snow Depth Map (NOHRSC. All but southernmost NJ)
New Jersey Forecasts/Maps/Updates via Social Media:
Smartphone Apps with Snow Depth:
- Weather Channel – Map overlay shows past 24 hr and future 48-hour snowfall
U.S. Snow Depth Maps:
- National Snow Maps (NOAA)
- Snow and Ice resources (NOAA)
- Snow Depth – U.S. (weatherstreet)
- Snow Information Page (NWS)
- Winter Storm Central (weather.com)
- Winter Weather Center (Accuweather)