Snow Forecast and Snow Depth Map Resources for New Jersey and the Northeast.
Find snow to play in, or where to avoid it…
Note!!! Many parks are closed while snow is cleared from roads and parking lots, best bet is to check the State Parks Facebook or individual park’s Facebook page for the current status.
New Jersey and the Northeast:
- NJ Snow Depth – shaded map
- Snow Depth Model Charts for NJ – Click for US, Euro etc models (weather.us)
- NJ Snow Depth/New Snow (Windy.com interactive map)
- NJ Snowfall/Snow Depth (NOAA, daily, by city)
- NJ Snow Depth Forecast (hover over “Snow Amount”)
- NJ Snow Depth Forecast (select “Snow Amount” in drop-down)
- NJ Total Snow Depth Map (Rutgers)
- Northeast Snow Depth Map (NOHRSC. All but southernmost NJ)
New Jersey Forecasts/Maps/Updates via Social Media:
Smartphone Apps with Snow Depth:
- Windy – Snow depth, new snow; many other weather layers
- Weather Channel – Map overlay shows past 24 hr and future 48-hour snowfall